Monday, March 16, 2009

We are such slackers!!!!

I guess it is time to do at least a little updating to the blog. We have been total slackers. I was going to put up a post about my birthday (including a lame video I tried to get of Rachel carrying the lit cake into the room and me blowing it out (See video below).



We had another Doctor appointment. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat, but no more pictures yet. Rachel is starting to show some, so I will try to get a profile picture so we can track her belly size on the sidebar of the blog. We have another appointment tomorrow, and I think if we don't have more ultra sounds we will be making arrangements to have those since Rachel is almost 20 weeks!! Man how time flies.

We have been having a lot of problems with Hannah's routine. Things have been off and on. One week or for a few weeks she will be fine and do really good with portions of it, and then the next thing we know she isn't doing so well anymore. We have decided that since we have not done a great job of having her brush her teeth that we would try to incorporate that into the bedtime routine. She gets really excited about brushing her teeth, so we have been using that as her "reward" for sitting still during scriptures and prayers. It is working so far. I think she enjoys it because she gets to turn the water on. For evidence of how much she enjoys the water, here is a video of her combing her hair.



Well, maybe that is enough for now. I will do a separate post in a little bit. We will try to be better in the future. I have asked Rachel to take over the blog, or to at least start the posts and that I would revize them and upload them.

No comments: