Monday, March 16, 2009

Hannah Loves Gadgets

I've concluded that Hannah loves gadets!! I'm not sure if it is because I have always been fascinated by them and try to play around every chance I get, or if it has something to do with the generation she was born in and how important it will be for their generation to know how to use and quickly adapt to the changing technology. So, we went into a Mac store in the mall a few weeks ago. Here are a couple of videos of Hannah playing with some of the gadgets at the store. She looks so darn cute and grown up. She is "working" on the computer and talking on the phone at the same time. Totally adorable!!!



Don't know how well you will be able to see the videos. They seemed a little dark on my phone, but I'm hoping that they will show up better on here.

1 comment:

Willie Fun said...

She really looks like she belongs in front of that computer with that cell phone in her hand. How grown up. Can't wait to see her and you guys, wish it was soon. Love to you all.