Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wow!!! It has Been a Long Time

I guess with all the other "stuff" out there to keep people up-to-date I have had a hard time feeling motivated to update the blog as well. It takes so much more time, especially if you want to add pictures, etc. I mean, with Facebook, Twitter, Google+.....does anyone even read blogs anymore?

Anyway.....So I accomplished my Day 7 Desire from below......Yep, we bought a house. Closed on June 28 and moved in at the end of July when our rental contract expired. I think what I am going to do, which make sense to do on a blog, is post lots of before and after pictures on here of the house. You see, I couldn't just leave it how it was. No, I had to gut both bathrooms and try to add 3 feet to the garage for the laundry before we moved in.....well, we didn't quite get all of that done. In fact, we still aren't done with all of that. So, sort of modeling this blog after this one I will be posting pictures and updating y'all as we go along. I will only sort of do a retro entry for the stuff we've already done. Mostly it will be pictures of where we started and where we are now as we reach a milestone of some sort in the progress.

No comments: