Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Has it really been that long......

So, as you can obviously see from our past blog list....it has been about 5 months since we last blogged on here. So much has happened in that time I couldn't imagine even trying to catch up on all of it. Perhaps we will at least put some pictures and some milestones back in. But for now, we saw this on our friend's FB and Blog and thought it might be a good way to kick start our blogging again. So....as you can see to the right we have listed items for a 30 Day Blog Challenge. On the day indicated Rachel and I will each attempt to blog about the item listed. Ready or not, here we go.........

Day 1 - 5 things no one really knows about me (Tim)
 1. My left foot is bigger than my right foot
 2. My first kiss came 3 months before my 16th Birthday. I remember nearly every detail of it.
 3. I read the entire Twilight Saga books....and actually enjoyed them. Until the last book when she totally butchered the story.
 4. I average 3-5 bowel movements a day
 5. At one point in the last 7 years (all post Mission) I weighed as much as 285 pounds and as little as 195 pounds. I now weigh a comfortable 225 pounds after losing 40 pounds doing P90X. Though, if you didn't know that last part you either a) Are not my friend on FB b) Do not use FB or c) live in a cave and don't know about my other blog

Day 1 - 5 things no one really knows about me (Rachel)
 1. I don't really like Mexican food (unless it is smothered in cheese and sour cream).
 2. The only person I have ever kissed is Tim.
 3. I love all things miniature.
 4. Ceramics was my all-time favorite class in college.
 5. I love to push buttons whether it is the keys on the computer, buttons on my phone, calculator, a cash register and so on. Just love to push them. Don't  know why I just love to do it. I also love to feel really soft things too.

No comments: